We offer Complete Estate Liquidations - from One Piece to Entire Households
Simply put, we provide the best estate sales service in the area - we will address all concerns and questions selling your estate items PLUS save you time and frustration in the process. South Hills Estate Sales adapts to every clients unique situation.
- The best prices paid on your items
- Free consultation
- Will purchase estates
- Arrange for charitable donations
- We're highly recommended by our clients
- New items weekly
- Yes, we also clean up
Never an "Out-of-Pocket" Expense. All costs associated with the sale are paid by us, including: Advertising, Staffing, Supplies, Marketing, and Signage
Our Services Include, but are Not Limited to:
- Set up the premises. We provide tables and display cases for maximum visual appeal. We clean, polish, and organize the house and items for sale.
- Advertise the sale. Our extensive advertising reaches out to our network of buyers all over the state. We use handouts of upcoming sales, newspaper ads, an information phone line, the Internet, street signs, and a mailing list of over 3,600 people.
- Conduct the sale. Your sale is conducted in a professional and courteous manner, with multiple estate sale personnel throughout the home. WE ARE ONLT ONLY ESTATE SALE LIQUIDATION COMPANY THAT MOVES ALL PURCHASED FURNITURE OUT OF THE HOME FOR THE BUYER TO INSURE SAFE REMOVAL. We also work with a licensed moving company for deliverys. Professional Security personnel is provided when applicable.
- Funding and documentation. Funds and a detailed computerized printout of items sold will be delivered to you within 7 days from the last day of the sale.
- Complete cleanup of the premises following the sale. Items not sold will be boxed up and donated to the charity of your choice. The owner then gets a tax donation slip for tax purposes.
- We'll leave the house beyond "broom clean". GOING GREEN ESTATE SALES CLEANS THE ENTIRE HOME, GARAGE, RAFTERS, WIPES DOWN ALL CUPBOARDS, CLEANS ALL DEBRIS FROM BACKYARD & SIDE YARDS OF THE HOME. WHEN WE LEAVE THE PREMISES THE HOME IS READY TO BE SOLD .WE TRULY HOLD THE HIGHEST STANDARD IN THE INDUSTRY FOR CLEANUP ON ALL ESTATES. WE GUARENTEE NO OTHER ESTATE SALE COMPANY DOES A BETTER CLEAN UP THAN US!!! WE DO NOT HIRE OUT TO OTHER COMPANYS TO DO THE CLEANING!
Why use a 3rd party? Do I really need someone else to conduct the sale for me?
- Time - it will take a considerable amount of time to organize a successful sale
- Pricing - a wide range of knowledge & research will be needed to price antiques, collectibles, and everyday household items
- Equipment & Supplies - tables & table covers, chairs, display cases, lighting (for dimly lit rooms), dolly (for moving furniture), calculator, cash box, cash (for change), tax id forms (for antique dealers), packing material (newspaper, bags, and boxes), labels for pricing, receipt books, cleaning supplies, supplies for repairs and "touch-ups", poster board, markers, stakes, tape, stapler….
- Experience & Knowledge - placing ads, contacting antique dealers, best times and days to hold the sale, city laws regarding sales, and displaying items for maximum visual appeal
- Staffing the Sale - moving furniture, packing and unpacking boxes, arranging and pricing of items, stationed workers for most rooms (for security purposes)
- Working the Sale - selling, negotiating with dealers, strangers, even neighbors and family
- Detachment - selling family heirlooms and memories can be very difficult
IMPORTANT SUGGESTION: Don't Throw ANYTHING Away! You will be amazed at what people want to buy. They will buy everything and anything including: Clothes, Linens, Paper Items and Brochures, Garage Items, Trinkets, Kitchen Items and even things that are Broken.
We Will Handle Everything